Virtual Factory Tour
- Monomer is heated and put in high pressure reactive tanks
- Total Titan has different tanks with different settings. This is to produce the required viscosity according to sheet thickness.
- Process lasts 90 mins – 10 hrs depending on required viscosity.
- After this, stirring continues in cooling tanks (ideal temp 35˚)
- Carefully calculated measures of Catalyst and required color dye for each batch are added to the resulting syrup
- Transfer to Mixing stations to produce consistent mix
- Inserted into Vacuum tanks to remove any gas remaining for between 10-40 mins.
- Inspected by weight.
- Glass is paired and separated by PVC gasket according to the thickness requirements
- Titan Poly Tech’s in-house patented clamping systems secures the glasses, and ensures minimum tolerance variation in sheet thickness!
- An open corner of the Mold Cavity is filled with the liquid monomer/Catalyst/Dye mix.
- Titan Poly Tech’s semi-automatic digitally controlled lines, ensure exact amount of liquid is poured.
- Filled molds are transferred into the baking racks.
- Racks are inserted in heated water bath. Titan recycles water to protect the environment.
- Temperature of bath 60˚C
- Minimum 4 hrs and will be longer depending on the sheet thickness.
- Titan Poly Tech’s systems automatically control Temperature and time in the bath for each rack’s specification.
- Polymerization result 90%
- Racks are inserted in Air oven to 120˚C.
- Minimum 3 hrs in oven, longer for thicker sheets.
- Sheet coming out will be close to 100% hardened
- Our technicians skillfully peel the hardened acrylic sheets from the glass mold one by one.
- 100% of our sheets are checked for weight straight from peeling.
- 100% of our sheets are visually inspected a light deck by 2 QC inspectors.
- Sheets are separated according to qualification by the QC Inspectors.
Masking and Trimming
- Titan Poly Tech’s Masking stations are equipped with light tables
- 100% of sheets will be re-inspected visually during masking process.
- Titan offers only top-quality pressure sensitive masking – Paper, White PE and Clear PE options available for our customers.
- 100% of sheets are inspected to verify thickness is within our tight tolerance standards.
- Sheets will be trimmed to ordered sizes in our vacuum equipped stations.
- 100% of sheets will be brushed to remove any remain swarth
- 100% of sheets are inspected for any damage during trimming
- Pre-palletization, counting of sheets, and record keeping.
- Completed orders are stored together where possible, awaiting loading date.
- Our packaging team will build personalized pallets and vertical crates in-house for each individual shipments’ requirements, maximizing stuffing capacity and correct handling of the sheets.
- On loading day, 100% sheets are re-counted, pass a final QC inspection, packed on shipping pallets.
- Our loading bay can accommodate up to 4 containers.
- We have our own fleet of pick-ups for next day delivery within the Greater Bangkok area.